Musa Dudhia & Co. acts as local and lead counsel for international law firms, global multinationals, and private equity investors, regularly advising on a wide variety of transactional M&A matters.
The firm has an established reputation as a market leading advisor on major deals in sectors including energy, mining, telecoms, real estate, agribusiness and financial services in Botswana.
Representative transactions include:
- Advising IHS Holdings Ltd in the multi-million dollar acquisition of over 700 mobile communication towers owned by MTN Group’s Zambian Subsidiary as well as providing advice to IHS in regard to the financing of the transaction by Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
- Acting as local counsel in the USD 155 million financing of the leveraged buyout of the African Assets of BP.
- Advising Chaytom Capital LLP on the acquisition of farms worth USD 7 million.
- Acting as local counsel on the USD450 million acquisition by a global mining conglomerate with interests in Zambia.
- Acting as local counsel to Northcore in the acquisition of Zambian mining licenses and providing comprehensive advice on local share ownership requirements, licensing, tax and other considerations.
For more information on Musa Dudhia & Co.’s corporate M&A expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org