Musa Dudhia & Co. advises companies in a variety of sectors including telecoms, financial services, agribusiness, and real estate , on debt and equity capital raising transactions.
The firm also has extensive technical expertise and experience advising on medium term note programmes and other debt financing activity.
Representative transactions include:
- Acting as lead counsel to an investment bank arranging the successful listing of the first Zambian Depository Receipt Instrument on the Lusaka Stock Exchange of a London Stock Exchange-listed company, raising USD20 million.
- Acting as local counsel on the listing of Zambeef Plc, a leading regional agribusiness company, on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange, raising USD65 million.
- Advising on USD100 million mandatory minority rights offer as local counsel on the acquisition by Bharti Airtel of Zain’s Africa assets.
- Advising on equity financing for Zambia’s largest property development company through Zambia’s first ever public rights issue.
- Acting as lead counsel for Pangea Renaisaance in a secured commercial note programme valued at up to USD 7 million which will convert into a listed bond programme.
For more information on Musa Dudhia & Co.’s capital markets expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org