MMAKS Advocates provides innovative advice on the legal and regulatory frameworks for public private partnerships, infrastructure projects, and concession agreements.
The firm has advised project sponsors, lenders and contractors on:
- Public procurement processes and complex tenders
- Drafting and negotiating concession agreements, offtake contractual agreements and other long term contractual arrangements with state owned enterprises
- Structuring complex debt and equity financing arrangements
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts including sub-contracts for civil works, mechanical and electrical works, logistics, access road construction and facilities
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
For more information on MMAKS Advocates’ projects, privatization and infrastructure expertise, please contact email@example.com.