International clients and foreign investors regularly instruct Omer Ali Law Firm when doing business in Sudan.
Omer Ali Law Firm helps clients with the registration of companies, business names and trademarks. It also advises clients on obtaining land, licenses, work permits, and tax identification numbers when establishing a presence in Sudan.
The firm provides continuing support by updating clients on changes in law and their effect on business operations.
Representative transactions include:
- Advising a multinational care manufacturer on the establishment of distributor relationships in Sudan. The due diligence covered a broad spectrum of issues including intellectual property, employment, incorporation, importation, free zone rules, exchange regulations, warranties and product liability, contracts, and competition law.
- Reviewing a company’s systems and preparing Corporate Governance Rules for a Saudi based company.
- Advising an agricultural Gulf based company on regulatory matters and company incorporation in Sudan.
- Advising a multinational mining company on company incorporation procedures in Sudan.
- Advising a Gulf based telecommunications company on regulatory matters and company incorporation in Sudan.
- Advising multiple multinational companies on setting up subsidiary operations in Sudan.
For more information on Omer Ali Law Firm’s corporate and commercial expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org