ALN member firms regularly advise clients on all aspects of the creation, exploitation and enforcement of intellectual property rights in Africa’s rapidly growing domestic and regional markets
Our lawyers are well versed in:
- Advising on enforcement of anti-counterfeiting measures and brand protection at domestic and regional levels.
- Drafting IP related agreements including trademark licensing, distribution agreements, sponsorship agreements and franchising deals .
- Litigation relating to trade marks, passing off and copyright claims. Our experience encompasses multi-jurisdictional and domestic disputes at every level including proceedings in Magistrates Courts, High Courts and Courts of Appeal.
- Trademark filings, renewals and assignments domestically and regionally.
- Transactional work, including advising on mergers and acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures where technology or brands are integral to the transaction, structure or value.
For more information on our services and a list of representative intellectual property transactions relevant to your needs, please contact email@example.com