BLC Robert has a proven track record in structuring innovative and commercially sound lending arrangements for borrowers and lenders.
The BLC Robert team has extensive experience in all aspects of advising on and drafting documentation on multi-million dollar syndicated loans, debt restructuring, and credit facilities.
Representative transactions include:
- Providing corporate and regulatory advice to a global bank on the complex cross-border considerations involved in the disposal of its leasing business
- Assisting a leading Mauritian commercial bank in structuring three parallel facilities worth USD82.5 million to finance an investment fund and construction venture for acquisition and development of real estate projects in India
- Advising on the issuance of convertible bonds by a Tunisian juice company to a leading Africa-focused private equity firm
- Advising on a sustainable development initiative setting up a USD3.5 million structure to finance wildlife conservation projects for the Africa Wildlife Foundation (AWF)
- Acting as local counsel to global BPO service provider on a USD200 million facility agreement with a leading UK bank for the acquisition of offshore captive BPO units of a New York Stock Exchange-listed insurance company.
- Advising on an investment in the renewable energy sector in India through Mauritius. The matter involved due diligence, subscription documentation, shareholders agreements and CP exercise.
- Advising on a debt restructuring due diligence for loans made available to an international hotel group.
For more information on BLC Robert’s banking and finance expertise, please contact email@example.com