Savjani & Co. is renowned for its highly respected commercial litigation department.
The team provides strategic advice to clients on a variety of disputes including tax, employment, breach of contract and intellectual property litigation.
Savjani & Co. represents corporate and commercial clients before courts, arbitrators, mediators, administrative and statutory tribunals in civil litigation and administrative proceedings.
The firm is well versed in:
- Acting for DHL in a dispute with a Chinese freight forwarders company, the dispute related to DHL’s exercise of its right of lien to outstanding charges.
- Representing Alliance One Tobacco in an industrial action dispute.
- Acting for Press Corporation Limited (PCL) in a shareholder/equity dispute with Cane Products Ltd in regard to PCL’s US$ 2.5 million stake in Presscame Ltd, one of PCL’s subsidiaries.
- Representing Reza Sacranie in the winding up of East Africa Sailing and Trading Company Limited, a company in which Reza Sacranie has a minority shareholding.
- Pre-trial negotiation, mediation and settlement
- Preparing and handling claims before administrative tribunals
- Preparing and proceeding with trials before different trial and appellate courts
- Enforcing judgments and arbitration awards
- Alternative dispute resolution and out of court settlements
For more information on Savjani & Co.’s litigation and dispute resolution expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org