Savjani & Co. assists established businesses, multinational companies, manufacturers, transporters, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and other borrowers seeking access to capital.
The firm also advises commercial lenders, development finance institutions and multilateral financial institutions in structuring financing facilities.
Savjani & Co. has experience acting clients on a variety of banking and finance matters, including:
- Advising Standard Bank Limited, Malawi in regard to a bonus issue worth US$ 15 million to ensure compliance with the Reserve Bank of Malawi’s adjusted minimum capital requirements.
- Advising Shelter- Afrique in its joint financing with IFC for the construction of a shopping mall in Lilongwe.
Negotiating, structuring and drafting credit agreements
- Drafting and enforcing securities for a variety of lenders
- Advising on letters of credit, pre-export financing and warehouse financing
- Drafting and advising on guarantee arrangements
- Advising on a variety of commodity finance and structured finance arrangements
- Advising on all aspects of asset financing including lease financing and revolving credit facilities
For more information on Savjani & Co.’s banking and finance expertise, please contact email@example.com