Abraham Rega Kassa | Associate
Abraham Rega is an Associate at Mesfin Tafesse & Associates. He focuses on tax, corporate restructuring and finance related legal advice.
2017- DATE: LLM (Candidate) in Business and Corporate Law, Bahirdar University, Bahirdar, Ethiopia
2016: Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Gondar, Gondar, Ethiopia
2018 – DATE: Associate, Mesfin Tafesse & Associates
2016 – 2018: Assistant Lecturer, Debre Berhan University
Areas of expertise
- Acting for ICICI Bank in connection with guarantees and contract enforcement in Ethiopia.
- Acting for Renault Trucks in connection with the Ethiopia suppliers’ credit scheme and collateral enforcement mechanism.
- Assisting and advising tax related matters of ADP Engineering, Rabo Bank and other international firms.
- Acting for an ESCO by drafting transactional documents (consortium agreement) in a bidding process.
- Acting for an international company in connection with the construction of hydroelectric dam in a tax related dispute with the Ministry of Revenue.
- Acting for an international organization on the study of Private Equity and Venture Capital in Ethiopia.