MTA provides civil society clients with legal services, from facilitating the process of their registration, to addressing a number of queries that arise in their day to day operation and in their interaction with their regulatory government agency.
Some of the service provided includes:
- Advice relating to the establishment and registration in Ethiopia and on the ways and procedures of engaging in income generating activities in accordance with the applicable laws and directives
- Assistance with work permit and visa issues for expatriate employees
- Assistance in conversion of status from international NGO to local charities
- Clarification of any legal issues relating to the civil society laws and the relationships with the Charities and Societies Agency of Ethiopia
- Consultation on ownership rights property